Eumundi in Pomegranate & Wild Sage
The stillness to unwind. Breathe deeply, exhale softly. Calming Herbs. Gently brewed tea. Faraway fruits.
Eumundi is available in all 3 sizes of our soy wax candle & our 200ml eco reed diffuser.
Top: Lemon oil, Pomegranate, Bergamot, Cucumber, Salt
Heart: Cardamom, Clary Sage, Green Tea, Rose
Base: Black Pepper, Cedarwood
Eumundi is located on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland on Kabi Kabi and Jinibara Country.
If you like EUMUNDI, we think you’ll also enjoy YARRA or WILPENA.
Etikette products are lovingly blended and hand poured on Peramangk and Kaurna Country in the Adelaide Hills. Our collections are produced using techniques that respect the environment and support local communities.
For a better burning experience, trim candle wick before each use and follow care instructions.
For the best burning experience please take good care of your candle.
- Containers made of glass are fragile, handle them with care.
- Do not use the candle if the jar is cracked or chipped.
- Always burn a candle away from drafts
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Make sure burning candles are out of reach of children and pets.
- Discontinue using the candle when a fingernails width of wax remains.
- Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time as the glass may overheat.
- Please be mindful to burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Always keep the wick centred and do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar.
- At each burn, be sure to burn the candle until the wax pool meets the edge of the jar. This is particularly important for the first burn of your candle as candles have a memory, and if the wax is not allowed to melt to the edges of the vessel it is likely that your candle will develop a ‘memory ring’ which causes tunnelling around the wick.
- Please extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
- Remember the jar may be hot during and immediately after use.
- If the mouth of a jar candle becomes soot blackened, extinguish the flame, allow it to cool, and carefully wipe the rim with a dry paper towel.
- Importantly, always keep the wick trimmed to 5mm every time you use the candle.
- To repurpose your glassware, simply wipe jar clean with warm water and remove the wick tab with hot water. Amber glassware is especially good for plant propagation.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, hazard or injury.